A little something about the blog!

I've gotten it in my mind, I have not enough to do, therefore, I have chosen to begin writting about my life, from the birth, 'til now. I have given much thought to what would be said, other than remembering. I will post pages as I finish in sequence of living years. Nothing before it's time.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A New Year is fast approching

Out with the old and in with the new. As 2011 comes to a close I find myself with a list of what happened there. It's not like it would really make a difference. You could argue, complain, and do everything in your power to change it but it is what it is and people will never change.

I, got through the Thanksgiving holiday, with a get-away, went with the hubby and some friends, to southern Illinois along the Ohio river. No family or siblings. What a treat.

Now, the Christmas holiday and my only brothers 50 birthday, that Mom, won't be able to attend or be at, and as long as the sister's are there, I won't be either, I'm good with it. I have no hard feeling or animosity, I just don't want to be around them.


2011 Christmas Tree
Other than my petty whimming about the family, we did put a tree up this year with blue lights on it, and ornaments from the anniversary party. Looks pretty good, we did have a strand of lights go out, try to find a blue strand, good luck, we did find one at Menard's, after checking the local walmart and Lowe's. Picked up some pathway bells that play Christmas music, that was pretty cool. I took a video, I'll load that later.

gotta go for now,

til next time.

....

No comments: