A little something about the blog!

I've gotten it in my mind, I have not enough to do, therefore, I have chosen to begin writting about my life, from the birth, 'til now. I have given much thought to what would be said, other than remembering. I will post pages as I finish in sequence of living years. Nothing before it's time.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

WOW! Labor Day 2011

Congratulation 2011.

I never imagined this year would take such a toll.

I continue to work crochet, and stay steady at a craft to keep myself from wondering away. I have that tendency; to not want to stay when things are difficult.

With Mom passing, I know find myself with the hardest decision I will ever make in my life. Nothing to it really, but she didn't leave a will. I have 4 siblings. I know and have always understood that I wasn't one of her favorites, not my words, the words of other siblings. I understood that a long time ago. I'm good with it. Now, what to do with the Estate, I want to just let it go and let Mom rest in peace, as long as it is kept alive there will aways be bickering over who got what and how things were divided.

How can that be resting in peace?????

I want to just get it over with. She had nothing of great value. Property that I am told is worth no more than 26,000. So what's the big deal. I'm oldest and was taught to care for all the siblings not just some. Now, it is time to send it to probate and let the pieces fall where they may.

I have never really thought of myself as a selfish person, but I suppose now, would be the best time to do it.

til next time,

wild clover

No comments: