A little something about the blog!

I've gotten it in my mind, I have not enough to do, therefore, I have chosen to begin writting about my life, from the birth, 'til now. I have given much thought to what would be said, other than remembering. I will post pages as I finish in sequence of living years. Nothing before it's time.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What a wonderful gift for Mom

A local florist,"Secret Garden", in Decatur, Illinois, holds name contests for arrangements they make.
                                                 I WON!
They ask you to comment on the photo with a name and how many likes you get is whether you win.




 With heart of a child, I look forward to setting this at Mom's grave,
                                         Mother's Day.
No, it wasn't her style, but she would cherish the thought, it was picked just for her, then, place the cup and saucer in her china cabinet as a loved reminder.


Missing Mom, so much.

til next time.


~ ~
 *


.


No comments: